What make(s) s/he thinks so?
I’m blessed.
How do we measure personality?
We can’t neither do I.
Words mean nothing, manners show everything.
If you want people to have good impression on you, prove it with heart.
Not by abetting people so that they might change their perspectives on you.
It's not sufficient. Feel them.
Will you be brave enough opening yourself to criticism? Can you actually take it? Dare you?
I’m bad.
I cheat.
I’m disobedient.
I’m a selfish girl.
I’m not a best friend.
I hate sharing what I've got.
I lie.
I’m not a perfect girlfriend.
I gossiped.
I freak out.
I’m shy.
I’m rude and etc……
That WAS me.
At times, I think over and over again about my past. I just wanna apologize for every silly things that I did so wrong. I feel ashamed.
~sorry~
A change modelled how I am today.
Yet I'm still learning and improving.
Who say you can’t change your personality? Move on!
I can be a lovely person someday. I believe.
p/s: I just wanna thank you for the encouragement here & maybe you don't know you're the one.
A change modelled how I am today.
Yet I'm still learning and improving.
Who say you can’t change your personality? Move on!
I can be a lovely person someday. I believe.
p/s: I just wanna thank you for the encouragement here & maybe you don't know you're the one.
~I love you~



9 comments:
eyey u love siapa huh tell me tell me =p *kaypo tone asking*
yealah. siapa itu only Him? =P
HAHA. I can love girl friends like both of you too ain't? ~Friendship love~
hahahha forget abt the pass, focus on now and the future!
(:
love u too ahahhaha
but can i know who's HIM?
xD
ting, actually Him is not existing. I crap only lahh. so kan cheong one. btw I thought you know ain't? you know i know can d lahh =P
Move on! wee......
hahahha okok HIM HIM HIMMMMM xD
tak mau begitu emo la k?
move on move on to a better one
weeeeeeee~ :D
I tak emo lahh. I serious about Him one lahh. maybe someday I'll move on when I've found a better one.
hahaha AHEM which HIM???!! tell me =p
don't want tell. cause you don't wanna go kerachut hmph! and you'll not able to get from my parents also cause i lock inside my cupboard. LOL
Post a Comment