Yesterday was the cell group outing. Cell group choose to go Bukit Cahaya for cycling and I just realized that the place is actually full of fun like Skytrex and others. woots ♥
As you guys know I don't know how to cycle AT ALL.
Thankiew for your helping hand and patience, Shane! and Aileen, Sean and Tom as well.
Now I have a mission to accomplish that is learn how to conquer the fear of falling and balance myself to cycle well.
Last year, I sort of "learn" swimming by myself so that I can swim and count in laps. and I made it and now I can swim more, not like years back I can only swim short distance.
Despite of the stress that I need to endure throughout my third year, I have to commit myself being a committee member in Monash Yoga Club to be specific that I don't know Accounting at all so I've to spend more time in learning together with my president, Sabrina. I love dancing so I can never give up the chance to learn Samba for the upcoming concert.
I need to plan well for my future and B.U.D.G.E.T



No comments:
Post a Comment