Tuesday, February 3, 2009

rant

I've learned my lesson and won't convince myself to believe in you.



I'll forget about you, you idiot!




I'm determined to finish Bachelor of Science (Food Science and Technology)
Impossible for me to pursue Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Food Science and Nutrition by UCSI University as I already spent 32K at Monash during my first year of degree excluding other expenses. My father complained:" Why must you study at Monash? It's so expensive and the cost of living is high. " Now only he regrets allow me to study there. Hmm economic recession......
I don't work well under pressure, please support me with my decision. I can't be what everyone wants me to be like engineer, dentist, doctor, lawyer, pharmacy...... a professional! Food Science and Technology easier to study compared to Medical Bioscience? My answer to my parents is definitely yes. My parents throw one more question:" Those two courses same price?" Me:" Of course same lahh." Daddy:" Then why wanna waste my money to study something easy?" Speechless.

Anyway I'm going to KL tomorrow with Zi-Qian for 2 days.
and Friday I'm going to Ipoh for 2 days.
Hope I won't regret with my decision. Definitely won't!

2 comments:

sundubu said...

i support u!!!! jiayou jiayou!!!^^

T'estimo said...

YAY! support u =D
if ur parents can afford lagood luck in everything ya!