my 5 megapixels phone which captured low resolution and quality photo compared to both 3.2 megapixels phones. arghhh!I guess i'm going back to Sunway on the 20th. I didn't attend any meetings for orientation bash up till now *guilty*
Before I get my ass back there, slim down first. Hope ppl won't shock to death when meet me. Penang food is simply so delicious.
I'm not done with my internal course transfer yet.
Hope when I'm there my room will look tidier than my last visit.
Hope my housemates and roommates will be nice and pleasing.
Hope that my brain is still functioning well after 3-4 months holiday.
Overall, I wish for the best this year!
Probably I'm going to Cameron Highlands or Melacca on the 21st with JunQian and KahYen. If not I don't think of going back to Sunway so early. I miss my family!



1 comment:
i dun wanna go back kl too
:(
i <3 penang and dont feel like leaving xD
Post a Comment