Friday, March 27, 2009

Feverish mode on!

A big wave and hellooo people!
I'm not physically ill but just pretty worn down.
Students will definitely encountered stress so headache, dizziness, migraine and backache are common symptoms ain't? I'm trying to convince myself that there's absence of tumour inside my brain. I'm doing great during the 3-4 months semester break without hectic student's life.
I chose this course so I'm so gonna love you with my soul. (I know it would be tough and I'm trying so hard not to collapse) Hold on dear...
I've been homesick =( However, mid-semester is just around the corner and I'll be on an upswing again (hopefully). wee ^.^
My life has been as lively as I want it to be and I'm blessed. I'm lazy to blog about the happening moments I had nowadays but to post up only photos. Therefore, I'm trying my best to make a change in composing my blog post with fruity thoughts but I'm poor with it.

Enough of crapping as I'm not done with Biochemistry Assignment, Biochemistry Report, Physiology Report, SCI presentation that due NEXT WEEK simultaneously.
And there'll be Autonomic Nervous System test next week too =(
What a lifeless life? Exactly no life lahh... XD

2 comments:

sze-fan said...

WE WILL MAKE IT!

(although i dun hav SCI and PHY =P) sryyyy... but i hav 2 ecology reports tooo! and quizzes! lolll =)

add oil!

yingxuan said...

well we're done with 4 left the haemoglobin essay. wee it's time to add oil for your ENV and GEN. =)