I have been pretty busy for the past one-two weeks not because of attending lectures/laboratory/tutorials but "friends/housemates/roommates bonding sessions" going on. To be frank, I went out every single day since the 1st day I settled down at Sunway. For the first few days, I was so emo that I wanted to run out from my room miles away and overnight at Kah Yen's hostel. Fortunately I'm blessed with nice housemates and roommates and it happened that one of my housemates is my friend and one of my roommates is from Penang (Gabriela's cousin actually). Coincidence-nya. I enjoyed my beginning of semester as I visited the places that I don't get to go during my first year at here with different people.
Well, university life is quite hectic now. Piles of homework load coming soon I guess. Lecturer kept on reminding us about assignments, mid-semester tests, laboratory reports...... Ish. Hope I'll do well in this semester. Btw, I'm enrolled for Bachelor of Medical Bioscience. Don't ask why but to accept. I love all the core units except SCI2010 which has mini assignments and presentations every week. All the best!
I have too much happy moment to share but lazy to post up. I need quite some time to sort all the photos. HAHA
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment