With them, I find myself ♥Blissful and Contentment♥
I wish I could wag my tongue when I'm contented and full.Anyway Good Luck! =)
Don't give up lahh......
Strawberry tongue is associated with scarlet fever =) caused primarily by ur beta hemolytic group A strep..sure u wana hv tongue like this?
omg, such great photo manipulating! and i would definitely have tongue like that! especially when i'm having my flu and fever! teeheheheheeee!and ying xuan, keep up the spirit, you'll have better days!mwah you!!
sexay tongue, hahaha
i just wanna say tat den saw yong chuan's comment...haha... medical student syndrome...
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
4 comments:
Strawberry tongue is associated with scarlet fever =) caused primarily by ur beta hemolytic group A strep..sure u wana hv tongue like this?
omg, such great photo manipulating! and i would definitely have tongue like that! especially when i'm having my flu and fever! teeheheheheeee!
and ying xuan, keep up the spirit, you'll have better days!
mwah you!!
sexay tongue, hahaha
i just wanna say tat den saw yong chuan's comment...
haha...
medical student syndrome...
Post a Comment