Friday, May 8, 2009

Sungai Chilling

IMG_0463

me and tyee inside the bus

SONY DSC

Upon arrival

DSC04682

Michelle Wong and me

DSC04651

me and Sue

DSC04706

me and CCFoo

DSC04716

Candid of them

IMG_0484

IMG_0498

IMG_0503

DSC04684 DSC04689

DSC04730

DSC04710   DSC04723 DSC04726 

We cam-whored a lot. Obviously

DSC04717

 

DSC04742 DSC04746

IMG_0510

Stop for pitcher plant

DSC04760

Kenzie took some of us to transverse the first river which is the wrong way to the waterfall, so we transverse one more river compared to the others.

He said: “Let you guys experience it.”

She said: “We’re are special, we transverse one more river.” HAHA

DSC04789 DSC04794

DSC04811

 

DSC04810

Massage by women. How it feels btw?

3494415034_e0efb756f6_b

DSC04812 DSC04821

I wonder how many microorganisms had grown on you.

DSC04847

Then we crave for Twisties brought by Zhen Yao

3493657469_19483f35e2_b

DSC04850

 

DSC04855

DSC04864

First attempt to dive. Then I complaint about the photo of me (somehow look like committing suicide). So I went on for second attempt to dive. Now, I’m like standing on the water. I nearly drown so I don’t dare to dive again. Anyway, I have the courage to dive and this should be compliment. lol

DSC04917 

DSC04868

Lee Ming

DSC04871

Yen Ming

DSC04875

Sue 

DSC04884

Michelle Wong

DSC04951

Shane

DSC04898

Yen Ming with her yellow shoes

 DSC04927 DSC04931

 

DSC04936 

Typical Malaysian standing beside and watch. Anyway they said the girl ask them to let go.

3493518135_5f1c6777ef_b

Marshella

DSC04967

Kenzie

DSC04968     

Izuan the organizer and president of MNSM

3494345700_aaa1a03cfc_b

Group photo – CCFoo is not in this photo cause she takes ages to change. Some of them chao earlier or waiting in line to change too =)

Credits to CCFoo, Shane and two of the MNSM members for these photos.

No comments: