The first need of women is a.f.f.e.c.t.i.o.n. People, say affection.
Women found affection through approval, comfort, protection and security.
Hug is the basic display of affection.
When she feels affection, a need is met, she will automatically give more.
The first need of men is sexual fulfillment and if his partner couldn't give this, men will end up with masturbation and pornography. If men couldn't find this from his partner, adultery takes place.
Men thinks about sex 7 times a day. Is that true? It's not that men are dirty-minded but God creates them to be like that.
Love is an art and the skills are yet to be learn through education.
Love is not a one way street.
Guys learn to be affectionate, learn to compliment, learn to say expressive words, learn to hug, learn to hold hands and learn to observe what makes her special to you. Keep these regular.
Remember: Affection is the atmosphere for marriage and sex is the event for marriage. Imagine you are at Bukit Jalil stadium while you were cheering for Malaysia team and the team never show up.
Men is like a light bulb 'on & off'; Women is like an iron 'needs time to heat up'
I'm hopelessly in love ♥
I'm a cheerful giver and I'm blessed with something more promising. Praise Lord!
p/s: Pastor Kong will be pastoring about the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th need of men and women. WOOT! I have an interesting video to share but I'm lazy to upload and I'm not supposed to record anything in church.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hey yingxuan!
i'm so excited when i saw your latest post! haha
I'm so attending CHC in spore!=) I'm alwez looking for Pastor Kong preach every Sunday..hehe
This particular relationship sermon was remarkably interesting aint it? haha
Glad tat u enjoyed it as much as i do=)
Shuling
hello shu ling. you deleted your blog? why?
So good you have him every Sunday to preach. He is so power!
I'm looking forward to go the year end conference at singapore. Maybe we could meet up.
hey, i just realised tat my previous comment contains so many typo error..paiseh>.<
anyway, ya i deleted my blog..coz it has been dead for so many months..doenst have the inspiration to keep it alive..haha
Hey! when ur coming must tell me oh! haha..so long never meet up wif u d! I will be more than happier to welcome you to spore! =)
it's okay no biggy ^.^
sure maybe u can be the tour guide XD see ya soon!
Post a Comment