Monday, June 29, 2009

15.06.2009

My pre-birthday celebration was at City Harvest Church where church fellows surprised me with this durian-flavored cake. Karyn bought this from Cake Sense and it tasted superbly nice.

Photo1686

DSC01552

Thanks! Mwahhh…… God bless =)

I was sitting for SCI 2010 paper on my birthday. How pathetic is that? However, thanks to them for celebrating my birthday even though in the midst of exam period. I’m weak at making decision so I asked them to think where they want do dine in for dinner. We ended up in Italiannies.

Photo1700

While waiting for Sze Ling to settle her sim card.

SONY DSC

SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC

The appetizer

SONY DSCSONY DSC SONY DSC

The main course

DSC05957

Chien and Er came to KL to enjoy their remaining holidays. I texted them and invited them to join me for dinner and Chien promised to come over. After hours, they disappointed by saying they are still at KL central and might not be able to rush here.

But… But… They came! I rushed to Er and hugged her. HAHA! Bamboo was here too… and he get to meet our panda…

SONY DSC

Chien, me, bamboo and er

SONY DSC

tyee, me and john

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC SONY DSC

I couldn’t reach to the other end to talk with them and I was not allowed to sit in the middle. I sat on the other end like C.E.O. lol

SONY DSC

My birthday cake & gift from Chien, Er and Ah Ni. My favourite choc & cheese cake.

DSC05977

SONY DSC

Photo1705

Photo1701 Photo1702

This is a gift from Michelle. Inside, there is a letter full of encouragement. I did quite badly for my first paper but with her words I feel much more better. I hope for the best ^.^

Photo1703 Photo1704 Photo1734

Photo1735

Photo1766

Thank you from the deepest of my heart. I cherish each and everyone.

When the clock strikes 12am, Khoo play this bday song through skype while I'm at Amanda house munching books for exam I have no idea why it is upside down. LOL

No comments: