Saturday, July 25, 2009

I realized how small is Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia/Sunway? whatever
Maybe I am destined to be in A-09-06 (my unit at Lagoon View)
When I was desperately looking for a room last year, I found this tri-sharing room. I didn't like it much cause 3 people in a room seemed too packed for me and I assumed I couldn't concentrate in my studies and all. No privacy in a word lahh. I was asking who are my roommates and Mr. Ooi told me one girl is from Penang and the other one is from Terengganu. Since got one Penangites so under "no choice" condition, I take the room.
First day I shifted in I met Jia Jie, he is from Port Dickson and luckily he is a nice guy but just that he smokes.
Then, dunno which day I saw Ivan Tan in my unit, he couldn't recognize me so I didn't approach him. After a while, I went to the kitchen and I decided to say Hi to him and surprisingly he is one of my housemates. I knew him last year while we were celebrating Vanessa's birthday.
Next, I met one of my roommate, Jennifer who is from Terengganu and her boyfriend. We chit-chat a lil while and then she left. I'm blur about her but she is pretty. HAH!
Finally, my Penang roommate came back from the long holidays that is Joy. We talked about everything and suddenly we talked about high school. She asked whether I know Gabriela, I answered:" Yeah I know her." well, to summarize she is Gabriela's cousin. I start to ask her about Jennifer then only I knew she went over to her boyfriend place. I'm quite happy cause I can own more space, yeah I know I'm selfish. For your information, I'm currently using her table also.

Jennifer, Jesslyn & Joy
3J's in a room

Yesterday was Joy's birthday and Jennifer, her boyfriend and sister came to celebrate with her. Before I shifted in, Jennifer's sister was her roommate. I got shocked to see Jennifer's sister, Tobby. She was the girl that helped us to make up and style hair during last year Monash Prom Night. She told Joy:" This girl looks familiar to me." I took some moment to think then I burst out:" Owh! you're Hsiao Hui's friend that help us make up one!" Imagine how small this world can be.

I was emo before I met all of them and now my nightmare was over. I'm fully blessed.
Tell you guys I actually cried in the first week when I shifted in and think of moving out from this deserted room. But God creates all these miracles for me. Thanks

Anyway, today I played badminton with Grace & the boyfriend Kai, Jennifer & the boyfriend Sze Wei, Joy and her friends at Neway. More expensive but having fun looking at the coach and training session next to our court.

I went to church today and first time pledge in church. Last year, during the 7th anniversary was the first time I visited City Harvest Church. Tomorrow I'm going for Gala dinner organized by City Harvest Church. Last minute plan so better get my hands off the laptop and STUDY!

*toodles*

No comments: