Sunday, August 23, 2009

Exciting Saturday

Yesterday was a wonderful Saturday but tiring HAHA! A day that just meeting new friends and fellowship. Of course be with my loving friends is the most exciting part =) Firstly, I went to Sunway Pyramid Redbox with church friends.Then, Tom dropped me off at Midvalley for Andrea's surprise pre-celebration birthday party. When I arrived at Spaghetti Grill, I saw no familiar faces at all luckily still got Oon Kent who I know since primary school. The couple's friends were nice and we chit-chatted while waiting for the two main characters. The celebration was Hong Foo's idea, how sweet is he. Andrea was so hyper and keep laughing non-stop. Shall we go clubbing on your birthday, babe? We had Haagen-Dazs ice cream cake and pizzas. I'm craving for pizza but was too full to eat as much as I can. Lastly, it was Amanda's 21st birthday bash at Xenri D'Garden Terrace. She looked awesomely sweet and very princess kekez =)
Thanks to Tom, Amanda & Khoo for the transport

1st Venue: Redbox @ Sunway Pyramid




























2nd Venue: Spaghetti Grill @ Midvalley

Seriously they don't have Doctor look. Except Hong Foo that I knew ages ago lahh.
Especially the red t-shirt guy, Oon Kent. Sorry but no offense. hehe

3rd Venue: Xenri D'Garden Terrace
Amanda, I browsed through the photos and I couldn't find a photo that just both of us =(

The Monashians

Suck at using liquid eyeliner and I really need Er's help =(

No comments: