We had dinner at Madam Kwan's... Chit-chatted and cam whored with Tze Hui's camera because Fang Yunn is leaving to United Kingdom while Ming Siew is leaving to Russia soon to further their studies, might not able to meet them within another 1 year =(
Then, we went to buy Krispy Kreme's doughnuts but I still prefer J.Co one HAH!
After the joyous laughters we had, all of us headed home by KTM.
Fang Yunn and Tze Hui were waiting for the train in Platform 2 while York Fuan and me is in Platform 1. Then we talked loud among ourselves although they were on the opposite site. Here come their train, then I noticed a guy just simply pushed Tze Hui (perhaps 3 times) though there was not much crowd. After a lil while, we saw Fang Yunn ran out from the train and to the staircase.
Tze Hui's phone was stolen by a pickpocket.
Grrr......! Roar at him ROAR......! Dare to bluff Tze Hui that is the people that came out from the train stole her phone while he is the one. pfttt! Tze Hui also blur blur and ran to chase no one and she had to wait another 20 minutes for the next train. Hope she'll reach Cyberjaya safely together with Fang Yunn.
When I reached KL central, I had to seperate from York Fuan and transit to another train. On the train, I talked randomly with a girl. She told me last week her phone was stolen by pickpocket too at Midvalley. Beware of pickpocket at Midvalley! God bless =)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated: I just called Fang Yunn. Luckily both of them able to rush for the bus. She told me when the next train arrived, another girl's phone got stolen by pickpocket too =( Same gang I guess, they have nothing better to do. Ish
I did some shopping kekez



No comments:
Post a Comment