Tuesday, September 29, 2009

感触

他们 我一一疼惜
或许 太重视 是一种折磨
有时候 碰面 保持沉默 是一种解脱
往往 发生的一切 都带有一定的含义
那里 也许 不属于 我该逗留的地方
但 往后的日子里 依然 怀念 那里曾经有过一段美好的回忆

I went to mainland to visit my ah ma on Sunday.
Had a great chat with ah ma and one sentence she said to me make me feel sad:" Nah, ah ma give you some notes now to relax some of your financial constraints if you have any. Take them or else next time ah ma has no opportunity to pass it to you because ah ma dunno can live for how long and dunno when is the next time to see you since you're studying at KL." I always thought ah ma sayang her son's children more because the ancient generation used to 重男轻女. As I grow, I learn that everyone around me love me as much as I love them.

After dinner, I received a text from a friend. He asked me to do him a favour which was to donate O+ blood. Well, I'm glad that I belong to this blood group since his grandmother was in need 4 pints of blood for surgery. I ended up at home because of some circumstances.
1) I'm at mainland
2) No transport: My aunty forbids me to donate blood as she is the one that drove me to ah ma house plus my brother drove our car missing in action.
3) Probably I got anemia so cannot donate even I went there (genetic inheritance: I just knew mother suffer from anemia)
4) Might chicken out anytime :p
I text him today but he hasn't reply me yet hopefully his grandmother is doing well after surgery. Let's pray hard. God bless =)

While chatting with relatives, we came across to talk about Joel. I really don't have my childhood memories however I do remember my childhood playmate, Joel. He is one of my aunty's only nephew. Then when I reached home I straight search for him on Facebook. I even asked my mum to look at his profile photo see if is him. Yeah right! Luckily I still remember Uncle Tony's face and found Joel. After the family out from Penang, we seldom keep in touch with each other. I miss them :p
Facebook makes the world even smaller, as if the world is in your hands. :D (Joel, 2009)

Joel, Uncle Tony & Aunty
Joel

I had a wonderful cooking day.Unfortunately, my parents not really into the cold pasta I prepared for them. They complained say the crabsticks are made artificially not healthy at all. I hardly see my parents eat instant noodles, to be frank never see my dad put a sip into his mouth. They told me they never eat Mcd, KFC and pizzas. Everyday, we eat home cook food prepared by my parents. They prepared everything including all the famous food at Penang but mainly all Chinese food. Once in a while, they prepared Western food such as fish & chips and chicken chop lahh. I complained to my aunt they dunno how to cook Western food one. then my aunt shouted at me:" Didn't you know that your dad used to own a restaurant selling chicken rice and Western food at Pulau Tikus?" I kept quiet as I said earlier on I don't have my childhood memories at all. anyway I believe there are some cooking genes in my body just that when I cook, I scare I will cut my fingers or the oil will splash to my face. LOL
Dad taught me how to cut using knife (proper method). 你没有看着切也一样不会切到手指 I cannot learn I used to the way I cut even might cut 5 fingers at once if really careless.

Siu mai also we make our own one:


我的手工还不错吧!


My lil brother used the ingredients for siu mai and fried dumplings, kena scold by my mother. HAHA!
Er & JiaEian dropped by at my house to try out the cold pasta.
They say 赞 for my cold pasta! We skype with En and coincidently she was eating pasta too (baked one). They said: "糟糕了,映璇!嘉恩的看了好像比较好吃。你输了啦"
They shared everything of their love stories with me, every single bit. 草戒指套在手中
All of my sweethearts are awesome people :p

After I uploaded an album named "Brandon & Jie" on Facebook I was flooded with questions like: "So now you're in relationship huh?", "Got bf d?"......" Anyway make this clear I'm still single and available. He is just one of my sweetheart's cousin. A very gentleman and sporting guy so everything is normal to him. So do I! =)

1 comment:

Yee Ping said...

=) 真情流露,喜欢 =)