Sunday, September 27, 2009

Updated version

Last time, I used to bug him forever. Once in a while, you will ask whether have I grown up and I'll say I'm good. When you start to ask more, I'll burst everything out. These indicate I'm still the same old me.
Yesterday was a great fun day. Pass few days was really a movie marathon for me. First, I watched Tsunami At Haeundae. I was crying to watch the disaster happened and in the next second I can laugh like hell because of one character in the movie. LOL
I went to meet up with Brandon at Times Square. He suggested to watch movie and we ended up watching two movies. Gamer is a movie that you can somehow feel like you're playing counter strike while watching. Both of us tried Premier class and drank beer for the very first time in cinema. haha :p Where got ghost? is not really that good movie after all but the theatre was full.
We even went to take photo stickers and that wasn't enough that we cam-whore inside the photo booth. haha =) Jiehad loads of fun with you.





While waiting for the flight back to Penang, I told Tee Yee:"Stupid Firefly delay 2 hours 05 minutes, my mother will be asleep when I reach home & I can't see her =(" Daddy fetched me from airport and had great chat with him inside the car.
When I stepped my foot in my home sweet home, I saw my mother waiting for me at the staircase that leads to her bedroom. I feel so touched. After 2 months my parents didn't get to see me I guess they really miss me loads ♥♥♥♥♥Then I went upstairs to rub on my lil brother face while he is sleeping but this time I didn't kiss him on his cheek. lol He is adorable as always.

Well I guess I experienced trauma after 3 movies. On the plane, my imagination went wild. I even read the guidelines for aircraft safety if it really crashed or emergency landing or land on water surface. Then when I drove my lil brother and cousin to tuition just now, my mind was full of tragic accidents' scenes. Save me! Get that out of my mind.

No comments: