Year 2009 has been a great year for me compared to the year before. It can be considered as a year of great happiness with some upheavals. In this brand new year 2010, I'll walk on my own journey with greater achievements and self-improvement.
Currently, I'm stuck in the internship that once in a while will bored me. Nevertheless, both Shane and I have learnt so much throughout the internship. I'm always fear of the syringe, but never anymore. We get to see surgical operation on femoral artery for plasma transfusion by a surgeon. So we hope that we're lucky enough to see other surgical operation in the remaining one month of internship. In summary, I could say that health is important.
Oh well, I'm having too much fun time with friends and in the meanwhile I'm a big spender. Fortunately, some outings are free of charge because of the gentlemen around me and I just wanna thank you guys. I know my parents work very hard to earn money but I couldn't get rid of my big spender habit. I need a change on this!
Something just came into my senses... When the feeling is right, I'll say:" Yes I do." But when I don't feel like going any further, please respect me in a way that we can still be friends. I'm done.
I need a prayer for my beloved Uncle Tony and Joel Boy, hope they'll recover from dengue as soon as possible. As for Joel Boy, I know it's kinda pathetic to spend the new year eve at hospital without countdown and friends. Oh yea, I know Penang club is quite a disappointment for you and we shall go Zuok together with Brandon the very next round. Hope you're doing better day by day.
One last thing that I wanna grumble about is about my huge body size with round face, flabby arms, arrogant ass and extra fat thighs. I have been working so hard to lose weight and it works a little. When people praised you: "Hey! you look slimmer now...", of course I'm happy. But when I look into the mirror I'm still the same ol' fat girl, I knew that something is going wrong with me. I can't imagine how fat I was before I managed to lose down some weight. That evil place treated me with heavenly food and I have put on countless pounds. Peeps, teach me way to diet... lol
The undone that I should do immediately is let the memories of yours begone.



1 comment:
All the best in the new year!
Post a Comment