When you get to see the newborn babies, the feeling is so amazing.
What's the feeling when you get to hug them in your arms? The excitement must be ineffable.
Today, I get to see renal biopsy at the X-ray department however the renal biopsy was sort of failure. When the anesthetic is given, the doctor said this is the most painful part. Well, the patient is fully awake and when the needle is inserted, the patient suffered and she moved. Perhaps due to that reason, the needle was inserted into the wrong position. My lab manager said that something that cling on the gauze is the kidney tissue but the doctor said it's not so we had to leave without getting any sample. At first, i thought it was a surgery on kidney, what a disappointment! But at least I learnt something new so I should be grateful.



No comments:
Post a Comment