On Thursday, I went to uni as promised and had lunch with uni mates.
Then went to Cyberjaya to sleepover with Tze Hui. Supposedly, Michelle is coming but her waterfall event delayed.
The next day before I departed to Wangsa Maju, her coursemates invited us to play badminton. So, I ended up sweating and carried with me the bad odour into public transport.
It was my uncle's nephew a.k.a childhood playmate, Joel Kuan's 18th birthday party.
Although each of us had to foot our own bill, well I enjoyed the night with Black Label, Flaming Lamborghini and dancing.
Umm those new friends were nice, at least they behaved well that night.
But, to make sure my own safety I kept myself in a bit drunk and still awake on what I'm doing condition.
Sadly, at about1.30a.m., freaking early time, Quattro kena raided by policemen.
This was the first time I met this and I thought the situation will be exactly like what I saw on TV.
Luckily it turned out to be much more better, just the DJ came and collected all our identification cards.
Unfortunately, 4 of Joel's friends have been called by police and they were sent to police station with no valid reason. Sohai betul!
They are inefficient and rude.
After a long-awaited hour, we decided to go home and sleep. I'm tired of holding plastic bag and take care of Joel LOL!!!
Nothing big happened =)
The next day, I went breakfast with Uncle Tony and aunty at Subang airport as he is leaving on a jet plane to Penang. Then, aunty dropped back to Sunway.
That's end of my summer holiday

Kage, Melvin
Melvin







2 comments:
wah...clubbing until so geng ar..somemore go to police station..
Go to police station wait for friends nia lahh =(
Post a Comment