i) How's my CNY clothings hunting going during last week day off?
I've got nothing yet! Luckily I've got Simon's company to lounge about there. In the end, I bought facial masks from SASA and had dinner with Shea Er.
ii) By the way I bought so much cosmetics from Shea Er. Having a friend working at SASA is not that bad after all. LOL and I did this horrible make-up:

iii) Simon brought me to 么都有 (Cantonese) and had dessert there. Then watched midnight movie with him.

iv) I'm quitting my job as a cashier at Nan Yang Digital soon and heading to KL for Brandon's birthday party (if it is still on). On the other hand, I shall start looking for twin-sharing room when I'm there. Homeless girl =(
I'm so gonna miss all my colleagues. Everyday I work in this liveliness workplace. Full of laughter and merry. Though there were some disputations once in a while. We loveD each other.
I'm being a irresponsible cashier all this while for example I'm not supposed to online, eat......you name it, I did them all! I'm the only female in this branch so I'm pampered by my dear supervisors. Thank you for the tolerance and sorry for the inconvenience. LOL

v) WARNING! Please stop capturing my photos when I'm working! arghhh >.<" What the hell you wanna do with my photos?! Answer me and I will let you capture if the reason is pleasing enough. Otherwise, I can take photos together with you ain't? Generous & fair. You don't know I own a blog and you will forever won't read this but I'm pissed!
ourstory shall be a full stop (99%) or maybe blossom (1%). good luck & take care.
I've got nothing yet! Luckily I've got Simon's company to lounge about there. In the end, I bought facial masks from SASA and had dinner with Shea Er.
ii) By the way I bought so much cosmetics from Shea Er. Having a friend working at SASA is not that bad after all. LOL and I did this horrible make-up:

iii) Simon brought me to 么都有 (Cantonese) and had dessert there. Then watched midnight movie with him.

iv) I'm quitting my job as a cashier at Nan Yang Digital soon and heading to KL for Brandon's birthday party (if it is still on). On the other hand, I shall start looking for twin-sharing room when I'm there. Homeless girl =(
I'm so gonna miss all my colleagues. Everyday I work in this liveliness workplace. Full of laughter and merry. Though there were some disputations once in a while. We loveD each other.
I'm being a irresponsible cashier all this while for example I'm not supposed to online, eat......you name it, I did them all! I'm the only female in this branch so I'm pampered by my dear supervisors. Thank you for the tolerance and sorry for the inconvenience. LOL

v) WARNING! Please stop capturing my photos when I'm working! arghhh >.<" What the hell you wanna do with my photos?! Answer me and I will let you capture if the reason is pleasing enough. Otherwise, I can take photos together with you ain't? Generous & fair. You don't know I own a blog and you will forever won't read this but I'm pissed!
ourstory shall be a full stop (99%) or maybe blossom (1%). good luck & take care.



No comments:
Post a Comment