Friday, January 23, 2009

22.1.09
I had lunch with TzeHui and Zi-Qian at Chopper Board Queensbay Mall. Zi-Qian was working at there for 3 days for this Penang Free WiFi so she helped me register for free. Penang Free WiFi is now available at Bukit Jambul, Komtar and Queensbay Mall and it will soon available throughout the whole Penang. This first state at Malaysia to have this lauching. Proud to be Penangite. One hell of paradise!


After lunch, we went for movie-Inkheart. Then I got a call from Philip. I need to be at Sunway for orientation bash meetings now and then during Febuary. I was wondering where I should stay and what should I do when spare time at Sunway. After all, I'm not creative to contribute in brainstorming sessions about games. TzeHui suggested me to go over Cyberjaya and stay with her for a month. Shall see!


At night I attended my grandma's Hainan Village's friend's son's wedding. LOL
Below is for Michelle's information and Indian men too hairy boh ngam my taste lahh. >.<"

The Malaysian gentleman and ShangHai lady
Thomas.Julian (Australian Dad + Malaysian Mother)
Thomas.Yingxuan
Julian.Yingxuan
Julian.Yingxuan

23.01.2009
Movie again with Simon. I enjoyed Red Cliff 2 and this time 林志玲 speak more compare to Red Cliff 1. HAHA!

Cam-whore
My beloved brothers were competing each other.

You have got your snail mails I got my Kangaroo mail from Monash University. I hate to make decision as I'm not resolute in it.


I'm approved to transfer to Food Science & Technology.

Food Science & Technology or Medical Bioscience???!!!

No comments: