Wednesday, January 21, 2009

KL Voyage

The purposes of this trip are to obtain accommodation nearby university, hunt for CNY clothings and celebrate Brandon's 19th blessed birthday.
Day 1
Inside Aeroline

Ah Boy picked my up from my house and sent me off at Queensbay Aeroline bus terminal. John then picked me up at Sunway Pyramid. I got the keys from IanYi as she's still working at Italianese and headed to Indah Villa. Unfortunately, we had to climb up the staircase as the elevator break down. Damnit! Their unit is located on the 9th floor. Look into the good aspect, I can slim down a lil. LOL After I laid my luggage aside, we went back to Sunway Pyramid and had dinner at Wong Kok Restaurant. We can't think of better plan so we watched Lady Cop & Papa Crook.

Lady Cop & Papa Crook

After movie, we went to Republic and had liquor there while waiting for IanYi to knock off.

Lip Boon
John.IanYi.YingXuan

Day 2
I contact Mr. Ooi and make an appointment to have a look on the private unit at Sun-U Residence. I'm quite satisfied with the room after all is hard to get a room right at this moment as all the units were taken by Sunway College students. However the agent insisted me to pay the rental start from 15th of January. After long consideration and discussion with my parents, I hesitated.

Then I meet up with John at Sun-U Residence and had lunch at Medan. After lunch, we took bus to Sunway Pyramid Redbox. While waiting for the others to arrive, John turn into "singer" of the day. His singing not bad huh.

Lee Ching
Brandon

Birthday cake homemade by Lee Ching
Make A Wish


















Then I went to shop around while Lee Ching fetched the others back to her house and feed her dog. I bought one red blouse from Kitschen and T-shirt from Nichii. Next, we went over for steamboat. Thanks for the treat birthday boy. It is truly a blessed event.

I met Sabrina
Group Photo 1
Group Photo 2
Group Photo 3
Brandon.Afad
Afad with the smiling glass
YingXuan.Afad
Grace Poh.Yingxuan
Brandon.YingXuan.Afad.Debbie
John.SeanMichael.YingXuan.William
YingXuan.WeeKiat.Brandon
WeeKiat with his bowl full of honeydew flavoured ice-cream
Brandon with his 19 sausages

After the dinner, my parents called me and we decided to take the private unit at Sun-U Residence. I quickly contact Mr. Ooi but he told me another girl wants the only left space d. The next day while I was chatting with IanYi, it happened that the girl was her. LMAO! Win lottery also not that lucky la.

Day 3
Day 3 indeed a shopping day. I took a bus to KL sentral then JunQian picked me up from there. Then we headed to SungaiWang for lunch and shopping. I bought quite a number of clothings there, so delightful. Same goes to KahYen and SzeYong I think. After that, we went to Pavillion as JunQian wanted to buy his Subzero trousers while Darren wanted to buy his ArmaniExchange belt. Rich brat. We had late dinner at Asia Cafe.

Day 4
Tom picked Grace and me up to attend City Harvest Church sunday service. After the service, Tom dropped us at Sunway Pyramid as Derek was there waiting us for lunch so I couldn't join church's friends for lunch. We had J.CO Donuts while waiting for IanYi and LipBoon. Grace was craving for real lunch so we choose to dine in at Pasta de Gohan.

How small portion is the pasta?!
At least mine better. HAHAHA
Derek.LipBoon.YingXuan.IanYi.Grace

After lunch, Uncle Pengkian fetched me from Sunway Pyramid and I went over to his house at Klang. He didn't inform me that he wants me to overnight there so I didn't bring my stuffs there. I get to meet my cousin and his gf and they helped with my accomodation too. Then Uncle Pengkian brought me and his family out for dinner at restaurant. I grabbed contact lense solution at one of the shop on the way back to his house after dinner.

Day 5
Finally I got one space at LagoonView which is on tri-sharing room. The other two girls are from Penang and Kelantan but I haven't seen them yet.

Lunch at Dragon-I as according to Brandon he used to work there so we will get free dessert and drinks. The juicy essence of 小笼包 filled my mouth and Brandon blame me as I let him eat the without essence one. Sorry! First time eat this dunno mahh. Those who tried before know what I meant. HEHEHE





Lip Boon settle his airplane to Australia and transfer his California Fitness's account to his friends. Due to this, we are late for everything and had to take a cab to Sungai Wang as it is already late in the evening.
Went to shopping Sungai Wang again and visited Star Hill for the very first time. I so want to visit Louis Vuitton but when we get there it was closed.
Walked over to Pavillion that took us 15 minutes just to say "Hi" to Emily and Yao Shing. No choice but to follow LipBoon. My legs ached mahh. Hmph!

YingXuan.IanYi.LipBoon.Brandon
Poking the gold cow's nose

Day6
LipBoon and IanYi wake up early and accompanied me to Sunway Pyramid Aeroline bus terminal. Finally home sweet home. I have no transport and missed the outings with AunShiang, Christine Oh, FangYunn, MinPing, MingSiew, TzeHui and Zi-Qian. They are all my secondary school friends and maybe we will be apart from each other soon.

p/s: so so so tired to recall everything and post this up. enjoy reading!

No comments: