Wednesday, July 8, 2009






~Played badminton with Beng Hoong, Kah Yen, Jun Qian, Larry, Yee Pin & Xiu Lin; Met with YP gang and that place is full of former CLHS & PCGHS students =) ~
Rumours: Sin Poh very good at playing badminton, Wan Ting why i never knew eh?

~Dragged Jun Qian and Kah Yen to visit my new house and told a fib to the workers; Finish your remaining work fast and get lost! Efficient workers needed~
There was HSC gathering today but i believe My Lucky Star more interesting

~Ian Yi is blessed with comfortable house, nice landlady and housemates~
I always miss you and love you





3 comments:

lansi may said...

oopss..i reply for her since i read this post 1st..that's not rumours..is truth ar..州手ler..siao siao

yingxuan said...

owh I think I heard that he is 州手pun. HAHA next time you all come back we go play badminton together.

T'estimo said...

ahhaha correction should be made... he's once a 国家后备队.. muahahahahahah xD