Sunday, January 4, 2009

ourstory

What a preposterous act?
I'm wrong. Absolutely wrong.
Iloveyou. No choice.
You conquer my heart.
You want fun. Solely for fun.
Whatever I bought for you
Whatever I gave you
I'm willing. Prefectly happy.
I have no trust in you.
You hurt my feelings whenever you like.
You told me is your "position" need you to behave like this.... bla bla bla
I'm not sure tho.
Actually I have much to ask but I don't dare.
TEMPORARILY. I accepted you as my "man".
I do hope you are forever mine and i'm forever yours.
Promises that you had mentioned before is it true?
I love to see your facial expressions of jealousy tho I'm not sure whether real jealous onot
Imissyou

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the best k? =)
you deserve a very good man.

tyee said...

wah wah u miss who huhhh miss guy didnt miss me also ler now

T'estimo said...

hmmmph share SHARE! lol xP

yingxuan said...

cyncyn: thanks.
tyee: of course I MISS YOU. btw like ages you didnt visit your own blog's cbox d. pls reply. take care ya girl! another 2 more months! missyoumissyoumissyou
tingy:*secret* LOL preferably tell you personally.

John Chew said...

Happy New Year!!
He will appreciate your love
No matter what happens
Stay happy always yea
take care =)

JB's Ah John

yingxuan said...

John: glad that you are here=) I'm going to see on the 16th. longing ^.^
Happy New Year to you as well!

lansi may said...

i also wanna kaypo ^^

yingxuan said...

cannot kepo lahh. LOL
longing to see you during CNY! good luck in your exam if I'm not mistaken. haha