
All the way to Genting Highlands for fireworks but we were in the wrong spot to watch the them. Totally a waste!

Four of us wasted $ in playing these lame games:
We are those unlucky ones and got nothing. hmph >.<"
yingxuan
jun qian
kyen
wilson
zi-qian.sheng yan.yingxuan.kyen.jun qian
wilson.yingxuan
jun qian.kyen
joe may.chien
chien with her "Hi5".joe may
yingxuan.wilson
wilson.yingxuanon the way going to Genting Highlands
yingxuan.kyen
kyen
wilson.yingxuan
joe may.yingxuan.chien
emilia.joe mayyingxuan.zi-qian.kyen
sheng yan.zi-qian.wilson.yingxuan.joe may.chien.kyen.nic
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
As soon as I reach Penang I met up with Mich and she gave me these fresh strawberries from Cameron Highlands. You must be surprised as I finished one box of the strawberries when I got home that night. Thanks for making the effort to drop by my workplace tho I'm not there. God bless you =)(enjoy watching this video & ignore my irritating voice *was too excited*)
p/s: I update this while I'm working so the descriptions are incomplete. Shall touch up soon when I'm free or might not.





2 comments:
fireworks T.T
i cant see it clearly too near sg wang there SOBS!
wow, that must have been so fun!
Post a Comment