"Any free gift to be given if I buy this Viewsonic LCD?"
I'm not the person in charge so I asked my supervisor tho I knew that no more free gifts available even the Nvidia photo frame that I usually give to customer run out of stock.
The brainless customer was demanding clamorously.
Our company policy is to foot the bill then only test the product. However the pigheaded customer refused to pay in advance.
After one of the staff done the trial on LCD she came to me and wasted her ineffectual 'tongue' effort.
"This shop just opened for almost two months only. Really don't have free gifts? When I bought screen protector from other shop they gave me free gift too. Even power cord also don't want give me! I definitely won't visit this shop anymore" said furiously by the brainless customer.
Who give a fuck if you visit again? Please don't. Ish
By the way she thought I'm the boss.
"I'm not the boss here."
"I'm just the cashier"
"My supervisor is not in so I can't make any decision regarding this. If I give you free gift then what if I get scolded?"
"I apologized for the power cord as we supposed to give you the power cord but temporarily out of stock."
"Please leave your contact number and we'll contact you when it is available and you can drop by to collect it."
"You thought I'm stupid? I'm from University Science MALAYSIA!"
"You keep all the free gifts inside the cabinet for what?"
I just can't bear anymore so I yelled at her "I'm from Monash University AUSTRALIA (DISCLAIMER: FOR SELF-PROTECTION NOT TO BRAG)!"
well obviously I'm not showing off but she is so dumb, fool & silly. I did not bother where the hell you study plus what is the purpose you telling me that you study at University Science MALAYSIA?! what is the benefit if I store up the free gifts? not my belongings tho.
"I have to respect you as you are my valuable customer. Therefore, I don't want to argue any further."
Then the customer shut up and started talking politely with me.
After she paid, I handed her the receipt and "I'm sorry if my words were too harsh just now."
I have to! I'm just an employee.
I don't give a fuck! Damn
Bastard! Don't ever appear in front of me again.
I'm superior. I'm proud of myself as I did it. I raised my voice when you treating me like a nut.
For the very first time, I successfully 'fuck' people and seal people's mouth! LMAO
nahh the bitchy MALAY girl squabble her not-so-fluent ENGLISH with me. Mine not any better tho. sweat!
GAME ACCOMPLISH
p/s: I can't really remember the sequence of the sentences so might sound a lil odd.
The Viewsonic LCD is below cost damn cheap! what do you expect? Do remember we are not doing charity.
I'm off to Genting Highlands. Happy 2009! =)
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment