Every time Ian Yi and I go back to Penang, our luggages happened to be the heaviest and the most... It took us 10 minutes to carry all luggages from our main door to lift... Can you imagine both of us carrying two 24 inches luggages, one 20 inches luggage, 5 hand carry, 1 back pack, Ian Yi's piggy and my bolster... lol
Our luggages were too much that we had to call two cabs for only four person... (ahem actually is only me) Even Lip Boon said his hand were shaking cause too heavy! *guilty look* I brought down so many clothings but I didn't wear them plus I kept on shopping throughout the whole year... -Girl, spend $ wisely-
Oh well... We checked in our luggages, each one of us is allowed to check in 20 kg of luggage (meaning 4 times 20kg = 80kg) Guess what?! 99 kg! Obviously is overweight... RM150 were charged upon the overweight of 19kg (1kg = RM15, maximum is 10kg times RM15 = RM150), we even go over the maximum weight! No choice but to let others checked in first and figure how to settle this... Luckily we met two gentleman helped us to check in two luggages... thanks! Finally we board on the aircraft... The luck is still there, we board on to the NEW plane... Totally brand new...
My brother fetched me from Penang International Airport... Then, we had breakfast together...
~Home Sweet Home~
m3: "Sis, do I grow fatter?"
Sister: "Ya... Every time also like that... This time is the most fattest!"
m3: "Really? Where got? Exam stress..."
Qian: "erm... can I say something? I think you become fatter..."
~Diet~
I have to meet Aun Shiang, Tee Yee and Zi Sheng at 1pm... so no choice I have to renew my driving license as Ian Yi's driving license expired too plus she is really tired... Wow... JPJ is really efficient in this... It took only 5 minutes to renew driving license... The colour of instant photo I took really sucks or my fair skin turned to tan skin? Whitening products in need urgently... lol
In the end, Ian Yi ffk when I reached her house ready to fetch her to Gurney Plaza...
I reached there quite early then I just rest inside the car... Wei Chong called and disturbed my time limited sleeping... Ish
We had lunch at Kim Gary and chit-chatted... Gossiping again... Sinful act... Then we went to play pool, lastly went for movie (Tropic Thunder)... For the very first time, I slept twice inside the cinema... *freezing throughout the whole movie*
Body Pass
on the plane with my bolster
Tee Yee
Aun Shiang
Wei Chong.Zi Sheng
Zi Sheng
Aun Shiang, Tee Yee, Zi Sheng, Wei Chong
m3.Aun Shiang
A gift from Aun Shiang (I suppose she bought from Australia)



4 comments:
wah..aun shiang is back to malaysia..n u guyz back too??
holiday d??so fast??
yaya... holiday d lu... you guys faster come back larr... 3-4 months holiday...
when will you be back again?
new year la..3 weeks holiday~~
o! then we go gambling together since you memang boleh tahan kan? haha
Post a Comment