Evidence:
He left his home (Sungai Ara) and picked my up at Bayan Baru... Then we headed to Tanjung Bungah for A30n... We had lunch at 白云山 as Ian Yi said the Ais Kacang there is Penang the most mouth-watering... Our next stop was butterfly farm... When CCFoo, Fimtan & Jeou Yee were at Penang, we changed our mind to visit Tropical Fruit Farm instead of Butterfly Farm... Hmm... Non-Malaysians need to pay more than Malaysians however I think it is worth to pay a visit to Penang Butterfly Farm... There are numerous rarely seen animals, insects & butterflies...As soon as we stepped out from there, John's mobile started to vibrate... Here comes the Semester 2 2008 results! Along the way to Bukit Genting Hill, I finally got mine >.<" I'm pleased with my results, at least there are high distinctions that I didn't expect... On the other hand, I've spent so much time on this particular unit but turned out the worst result ever... We stopped by at Teluk Bahang dam for those who wanted to commit suicide/scream aloud or whatsoever... After all, better choice to jump down from the bridge of dam than hill ain't? >.<" This time Myvi successfully rushed up the slope with accelerating engine... Unfortunately there was a light drizzle, however the savory Thai food soothed down my mood... I'm freezing again...We left earlier as John's flight to Johor Bahru was 10.30pm... As soon as we reached Bayan Lepas it was only around 9pm... John so want to do window-shopping at Queensbay Mall therefore Lip Boon fulfilled his wish... In the end, I requested Lip Boon to drop me back home (exhausted)... I'm loving Penang! Oh... I'm essay-ing...
Lip Boon.Ian Yi
Bik Yun.m3
m3 (my face looked chubby & round plus contour face shape of mine isn't oval)
The sight of theirs' back & the polluted sea *aiks*
The Caucasians were sun bathing...
*shy*
Nursery









Tiger Whisker's


Waterfall
Ian Yi.Lip Boon
John
The beauty
A30n
Everyone had a hard time
Bik Yun
Butterfly adore her bag
Us outside Penang Butterfly Farm
At Teluk Bahang dam




Papilions of the world
Moving Leaf (Spot me!)
Morphidae
Man-Face bug
Green Iguana
Fluorescent in scorpion
Giant Malayan Stick (Spot me!)
Asiatic Hoarded Toad
Scorpion
Bukit Genting Hill

Dinner

John with elephant body
...... cute

Roses







Penang International Airport


8 comments:
u all got LOADS of activities going on
>.<
yup... thanks to Lip Boon... he has lots of plans...
T.T long time din go butterfly farm dy >.<
me want go too
i don't know the way there so sorry!
call your dear bring you XD
may yee: last time i prefer tropical fruit farm but now i just love both of them! =)
hahahaha~~ so fun leh your holiday...mine very boring~~T.T walao, you dare to let the buterfly land on ur hand..if me, i sure kill tat thing di..lolz
hmm... at first i was freak out but then after all they are harmless =)
Post a Comment