Saturday, November 15, 2008

1st week of holiday

Raymin picked me up from my house for Madagascar 2... I don't really know how to give comments on movie that I have watched... I will just say okay, not bad... overall this movie is funny!
Btw, sorry to make Raymin shopping for heels with me... lol

Madagascar 2: Escape 2 Africa

Finally I have the opportunity to meet up with Andrea... Her laughters are unique! Her friends said sounded like chicken clucking, I don't think so... I love her expression by saying "WHATSOEVER!" We bitched around other couples love story... but ~Andrea & Hong Foo~ exemplifies eternity love... 5 years relationship aren't that easy to maintain...
Oh yeah... I heard sighing and "haihz" from her (quite few times), I'm sucks at entertaining people... lol
Randomly I felt like getting her some gift so I just got her a necklace from Bead Zone... Hope my taste is still not bad... Next time hang out wear it and show me!

Monkey Business (beverage from Breeks)
m3.Andrea

Bon Voyage to Lee Ming, Tee Yee & Shane... See you guys real soon after 4 months... Take good care of yourselves!
*Hugs* from Tee Yee as Lee Ming & Shane eager to enter the departure hall and didn't say bye to everyone... Luckily they turned back to wave at us... I hold back my tears when I saw Tee Yee started to crying to make sure that she left happily...
Here are some photos: (I have to wait Tee Yee emailed me the group photos when she is free)

Tee Yee.m3
Shane.m3
Lee Ming.m3 (I spotted his new Nike)
Ahem I can spot someone's tummy... Actually his mother asked him to hide his passport there...
Shane.m3.Lee Ming
Shane.Hsiao Hui.Lee Ming
Nicholas (Michelle's brother).m3
p/s: everyone grabbed him for a photo and he is scared of us... adorable boy...

The day ended with having supper with Lip Boon, Sher and Wei Chong at Old Town... As usual, gossiping again... Life without gossips?

2 comments:

Raymin said...

hey gal
is ok for me lah
i din feel boring accompany u to shopping
somemore need to say sorry to u cant give any suggesttion for u
u keep curi see me hor,so boh play attention on movie,haha
joking

yingxuan said...

haha it's okay... cause everytime i asked my guy friends help me look for shoes they have no idea also...
ahem did i? i didn't... i was busy sms-ing i know larr... lol