Monday, November 10, 2008

7.11.2008

Recently I'm lazy to update my blog so just a brief updates on my life...
I finished my last paper on Thursday but we didn't hang out right after the exam like we used to...
Reason 1: It's freaking late after my last paper (actually is 4.30pm only)
Reason 2: Shane is still having his last paper on Friday which is Engineering Maths
Reason 3: Lack of sleep as we reach hostel super duper early morning (6am)
Reason 4: Everyone needs H.i.b.e.r.n.a.t.i.o.n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Friday morning we took public transport heading to Puduraya for Lee Ming, Shane and Tee Yee's bus tickets back to Penang... Then we headed to Lowyat for computer related stuffs...
We had lunch at Bee Connection which caters specialty flavour of Chee Cheong Fun...

Kuma-Kuma
Belacan
Curry

Oh well... I bought external hard disc for my brother... I just found out that I'm not good at bargain... The salesman just did not want to cut down the price... Due to laziness and wealthiness (but everyone is complaining that there is a big hole in their pocket), we choose to go back by cab...
When I reach hostel I managed to finish one episode of "The Gem of Life"... Know what? I actually can stay up till early morning to finish whole series... Hong Kong series geek!
We had dinner at Shogun... The usual activity we did was cam-whoring... This is inevitably... lol
After I had this meal, I promise myself not to have Japanese food in 1 month time though Sushi is my favourite... I'm bored with Sashimi... anyhow thanks to 91! We are not allow to capture photos on the servings therefore no pictures on the scrumptious servings... Randomly, I bought luggage to put my clothings... Gosh! Up till this moment, I've spent around RM500 in one day (not to show off but felt guilty)... but all are necessities kan? lol

External Hard Disc for my brother
My fully packed luggages

Then I rushed off to meet with Joo Ztat and Hsiao Hui at Jaafar... I have a good first impression on this guy... He is spontaneous... Both of them talked in Cantonese that I don't quite understand so I didn't talk much...
After that, we went movie (James Bond 007)... I think the movie is not bad, but I couldn't got the last part about the necklace... Lastly, we went back our childhood place (playground) and enjoy freely...

Shogun
Group photo 1
Group Photo 2
Group Photo 3
Snapshot 1
Snapshot 2
Zen Xern.m3.Shane.Lee Ming
m3.91
m3.CCFoo
Shane.m3
Tee Yee.m3
Michelle.m3
Lee Ming.m3
m3.Hsiao Hui
m3.Joo Ztat
Hsiao Hui.Joo Ztat
Hsiao Hui.m3.Joo Ztat
Cool
Smile
Us in circle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~LoVe is Blind~
People used to be "nice" when they had loveD so much that they might do something wrong... I'm one of those...
People used to have the same interest that so many misunderstandings arise...
In conclusion, I am sensitive and pro at making assumptions on whatever I think... Anyhow, next year will be a good year ahead...
*I'm sorry* if I've done something stupid and yet so wrong throughout the year...

No comments: