While we were waiting for Annie & Zander, we went Segafredo Expresso for coffee to keep us conscious ... The air-conditoner chilled and I'm freezing...
Sher.Lip BoonI met new friends there like Annie, Johnny and Marcus... Ian Yi and me being so hilarious and kept on use flash light to get apparent look of Annie... Yeah we are excited to meet gorgeous!
Johnny.Zander.Annie
m3.Marcus
m3.WC
Ian Yi.m3
Lip Boon.Ian Yi.m3
Lip Boon.m3
m3.Zi Sheng
Sher.m3.WC
Lip Boon.Sher
Raymin.m3 (I personally hate this photo as I look messy!)
Zander.Annie.m3.Sher.Lip BoonWC is so drunk, we should have control him from drinking too much... Spitting blood all over the car with nose bleeding... awful... Ian Yi is a lil bit drunk too and kept on leaning backward... Never mind, Lip Boon was there to hug her tightly...
Lip Boon: "Yingxuan, tonight you are awesome dancing still without fainting!" Btw, I didn't go that often just few times only... I will possibly get some sweets before going into club...
When I reached home, my whole body is full of vomit and smoking aroma!!! arghh
Dead meat
Lip Boon.WCp/s: NO MORE NEXT TIME! I'm tired of holding plastic bag throughout the way from Penang Road to Bayan Baru... Lip Boon & m3 were tired of massaging too... I'm not blaming just behave yourself next time okay? and we nearly called an ambulance... kinda worried if you were physically sick... promise yea XD



2 comments:
haha! enjoy it!
i miss the day so much~ *_^
huh? not quite get what you meant...
you went clubbing before also? lol
Post a Comment