We went dinner at Asia Cafe at night... I called Check Fong (my cousin) to dine in with us but too bad he is at Puchong attending church service... I shall meet him before I leave here on Wed... Thought of ordered seafood and enjoy together but everyone ate too much at Shogun and the phobia for raw food is still there... (feel like vomiting)
We went to play pool... I managed to play one game before I went out with Kah Yen... Jun Qian was rushing for his Arsenal vs MU football match so we have to leave there quite soon... While the gents were watching football at Republic Pub, Kyen and m3 went to shop for Emilia's birthday present... Meanwhile, I so want to get myself a "handbag"... but handbag does not suit me well so I rather get a medium size "handbag"... I had got nothing but when I get back to Penang I must get at least one...
Then we went to meet up with Adrian, Darren and Jun Qian at Republic Pub... the match is still ongoing so we watched together... When I reached there Arsenal vs MU is 2:0 but in the very last minute MU got one goal! well, some people definitely got nervous as you know guys always bet on this kind of things... The time got extended (6 minutes) and the match continued... Final result is Arsenal vs MU (2:1) phew!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm pissed with something that really matters me a lot...
Joo: "lay tat mei good lo" (English-Cantonese) I bet no one will get the meaning... lol
Thanks for everyone that advised me on the matter and I learned a lot from them...
"Let go" is the only way to solve the problem...



No comments:
Post a Comment