Monday, November 10, 2008

9.11.2008 / 10.11.2008

9.11.2008
I was supposed to meet Lee Ming, Shane and Tee Yee before they went back to Penang... I couldn't make it as I'm way too tired (slept at 4am)... After all, I will meet them at airport on 15th November so no worries...
I woke up at 2pm... Then continue with "The Gem of Life"... typical Hong Kong series fan! Nothing much...
then at night I move my belongings to Joo Ztat's unit at Indah Villa (mostly books)... Did I really study that much? No idea... Oh well... Indah Villa's unit is so nice... I had changed my perception on this building when I saw Joo's unit comparing to the time I first entered few months back... Totally okay! but the environment there I'm not quite sure...

Not much kua... lol

10.11.2008
First of all, Happy Sweet 19th to Emilia! We got you a lovely present, hope you'll like it... however, this might not be the one if get objection from Zi-Qian... (might become mine/Qian) lol
No worries, we will get you a new one if this doesn't suit your gut... Good luck for your upcoming STPM!


I went to have lunch at Klang with Philip... What is famous at Klang? Definitely is Bak Kut Teh... This is the second time I try Klang Bak Kut Teh but I still think that my mother cooks better... Maybe I seldom go out for Bak Kut Teh... Or maybe I'm not in the right mood to enjoy the meal... anyway, thanks for bringing me there...
My brother has found me a job... I'm going to start work at 15th November I think... This job is cool 10am till 8pm only and got tea break allowance plus commission if I successfully sell something (I'm not good at sales)... hope I will work happily there... but I want to work at Elements with Shea Er as the pay there is so high (around RM3000)... better than the salary when you are fresh graduates...
I'm running out of time too meet all my friends before I start working... Sorry if I couldn't meet all...
I've watched My Bestfriend's girl with Brandon, John, Lip Boon and Sher... Real perverted movie with rude words... Censored a lot that some part we couldn't hear what is the character talking...
Brandon and I owed Lip Boon and Sher New Zealand Natural ice-cream because we lost to them during the badminton match months ago... haha
Hope the "mafia" games still on...
Mum, your daughter me ate a lot during examination period and getting fatter and fatter everytime I go back to Penang... Including this time you will surprisingly see your daughter in A figure... lol
Tomorrow I've more memorable plans before I leave here...

*chaoz*

Klang Delicious Bak Kut Teh
Aftermath

No comments: