
Sigh...... Great disappointment!
1. clothings are crudely made
2. the trim is not neat
3. the chiffon/silk dresses' are appalling
4. coarse fabrics
I am quite stout. I have round face, flabby arms, tummy, thick thighs so I look horrible with those clothings. Kah Yen probably will look fantastic with them (I don't think she dare to wear them too >.<") The clothings just not too pleasing! I'm not grumbling just I felt so sorry to Kah Yen. I urged her to buy so that I can get 10% discount. She said:" It's okay! Next time don't purchase anymore... =)" Sook Woon promised not to stock with chiffon/silk materials anymore! I trust her =.=



2 comments:
i bought once, regretted too!
wrote good quality there but ended up BAD =.=
hmph >.<"
from who or which website you bought? i bought from mich's cousin ne... *aiks*
Post a Comment