I'm back..... from nowhere! LOL
What sparked off the efficiency to blog? Fatigue...
I'm grateful to have Wilson keep me company tho it was kinda silly to go karaoke with him only.
I'm real sucks at singing. I had the first-rated lunch however I didn't take any photographs of the meal. Due to the traffic jam we can't catched up with Ip man starring by Donnie Yen so ended up with dinner at Sushi King Queensbay.
m3 at Amp Square
wils0n.m3
wilson.m3
*24.12.2008* Blessed Christmas 3v3
A night of peace and quietude.
Watched Yes Man with Chor Beng, Grace, Jing Ru and Wilson. I dozed off inside cinema. thanks for being so gentleman, Mr. W?
Happy to hear from Grace that she will be at Sunway next year with us. She might be my roommate if master bedroom still available. Most possibly housemate?! Pharmacy indeed tough.


Mr. W try his best to get the "foaming agent" for me as I don't want the battery generated one. (stubborn) All sold! pfttt...



Dilemma......
When exactly should I quit my job?
I wanna spare some time for shopping, outings, yoga, make-up course and full-time REST.



4 comments:
izzit so hard for you to quit the job ? i dont think so it just you only need to deside want or dont want. Am i rite ??
u enjoyed ur x'mas! hehe that's good =)
anyway izzit ur job too tiring?
find some fair job easier xD
merry belated x'mas ^^
is he ur....?? hehez
tingy: tiring? i don't think so. but lots to consider. i wanna look for roadshow job more pay plus more enjoyable.
mincci: err... nope normal friend nia. LOL
Post a Comment