
lil bro.m3
m3.Jia HuiBriefly narrate something here. She is my cousin sister used to study pharmacy. She quited her studies almost one year. I don't know what's wrong with her university life that make her now a melancholic. Pressure? Now she nearly turns into a schizoid. She just kept on mentioning "sorry", "I'm troublesome"...... Lots of silly actions too. Indeed pathetic. I heard that her parents kept on forcing her to study and turn out to be in this kind of condition now. Pity her. Her results more outstanding than mine I admit! Try our best is just more than enough. I brought her out for a walk tho I'm working so that she won't think so much when she has nothing to do. I suggested to take photos with her. When we reached home she suddenly came to me:" Sorry yingxuan! just now I wasn't smile sincerely to you." Indescribable feelings just welled up. I doubted what can I do more. Please...... 3m0 =( I assumed she is satisfied with what I've done as I overheard the conversations between her and uncle:"yingxuan took photo with me for remembrance." One thing she desperately need is LOVE from her family. Aunt brought her back to Seberang Perai and hope for the best!
lil broMy Asus laptop got infected by virus ages ago. I strictly emphasized here that I never ever download any pornographic elements from website. No idea why? why? why? It just happened.
Ah Boy (so-called manager LOL) helped me to reformat my laptop and installed Vista Ultimate for me. I'm crazily, extremely, extraordinarily, greatly, highly, ultimately happy!!! Thank you is the most precious words I could ever say to you. Nothing much >.<" well, today he helped me to change battery & RAM therefore my laptop is now upgrading day by day. If the RAM works well without kacau me with blank screen then I will just buy the 2GB RAM, after all it can support 4GB RAM. boh lui gerrr! Hard disc needs to be changed as well......



I simply love the desktop background. C.O.O.L
whoever seen before the handsome-macho-man background just forget about it =p
Happy Birthday JooZtat & LipBoon



No comments:
Post a Comment