Hmm... I think the boss will fire me real soon enough. I always neglect my duty as a cashier and never ever conscientious about my work. I kept on surfing the internet and eating non-stop.
Nan Yang corporates
Ming.Teoh
Fook.LimAs I mentioned earlier on, I'm definitely not a dutiful staff. I went picnic with my friends on Wednesday and we had a blast. (Wednesday wasn't my day off) The main purpose was to give Joe May an advance birthday surprise but I think she knew beforehand as the amazement of facial expression was not there. Everyone prepared at least one food and I brought fried rice-flour noodles but turned out not in great demand as someone brought fried maggie. arghhh kek sei yan >.<" They have a pet phrase "妖怪"! I finally got my 3G activated (Thanks to Sheng Yan) and I can video call with Kah Yen. I seriously miss her so much ^.^


f00d
jo3 may blowing candles
jo3 may slicing her birthday cake
3r.3milia.jo3 may were digging siput
3r
jo3 may.3milia.佳仪.m3.3r
jo3 may.3milia
3milia.3r.m3
Qian.Sheng Yan
3r.jo3 may
3r's sis.m3

Christmas is less than a fortnight's time. Here are some photos of our siao-ness. (not as cho siao as Andrea's family yet)

Rick camwhore with my hp
m3.Rick
Iman.m3
The mascot is wearing christmas headgear too (I don't know the exact word for it) Tell me!
I'm wearing turquoise colour lenses. lolp/s: I'm not drowning... Thanks for the consultation my dear... You know I heart you always...... as my friend. lol



6 comments:
i like last last picture of you!
wahhh, semua 6th formers still hair short,
only you got long long hair.
they sure beh syok lah =p
thankiew =) haha... maybe i don't know. hey! Tues i try my best to meet you and andrea. as I promised another birthday celebration.
u enjoyed ur hols alot huh ^^
just normal friends' outings =)
lol i think it's called a christmas hat =P
ermm.. wat u did for your cousin was very noble. proud of u haha. XD
hmm... almost the same ^.^
thanks mich! today her mother called to tell us that she is better.
Post a Comment