Initially was a "↑" sign however today turn out to be this "human" sign. LOL
I don't know where the hell my supervisor got Bob's photo and edited by using Adobe Photoshop.
Homo sapiens' temper indeed capricious even myself don't own sweet temper. I'm a chicken-hearted lady therefore I won't choose to 'fuck' people like what i've heard & seen everyday in my workplace. Hmm... People, don't offended by my vulgarities (I learnt from my supervisor) WTH. Where's my ladylike nature? Maybe Mich would like to do me a favour. LOL
I need to call a halt to my idiot behaviour regarding something "unique" to mend whatsoever-ship. I felt that I'm so so so pfttt......
well. I still need to bear with rumors. but the silly act was kinda over. freaked out. anyway I promised not to surf the net plus sms too often but I'm bored mahh.
Thanks for the "shielding effect". I heart you



2 comments:
wthe! (see.. i'm not so ladylike afterall =P)
lol pls lessen the use of 'f' word ><
opps! I will *.*
Post a Comment