My holidays are getting duller. However, my babes lightened up my day. Andrea the sleepy head was pretty late. While waiting for them, cyncyn showed me her "A Night at the Theatre" DVD and I enjoyed it. I never lost my enthusiasm for dancing. *Ahem* I'm not very talented yet I'm shy. If my parents sent me for dancing classes probably I'm a superb dancer now. Hmm. At least I know how to play the piano though I don't like theory much. Then we headed to June's house to have a look on clothings. Frankly, it was quite a disappointment. In my imagination there will be a huge closet. *greedy*Anyway thanks to cyncyn for bringing us there. Unfortunately I had to leave earlier for work. I didn't get to know Diana much. well I believe there will be opportunity.

yingxuan.cyncyn

diana.cyncyn
andrea.yingxuan
After last 5 years relationship did I learn my lesson?
Am I doing the appropriate thing?
I'm just still naive.
I just don't trust.
I love to raise
"why? why? why?"
Explanations aren't solid enough
You are violating my trust.
I really need a good rest.
I prefer to go on vacation or start my 2nd year real soon.
Brain is getting rusty. arghhh >.<"
5 comments:
dont be so emo girl
tomorrow comes with a smile =D
OMG you are fast! i just updated few seconds ago. thanks =)
*wink* stalker i am xP
i need to slp d emo girl
buhbyez~
smile when u wake up every morning will make ur day a lil more better i guess =)
hey ying xuan, don't get chocked, your esophagus is working pretty well. wtf?! lol
you know you'll have us to cheer u up and me to infect you with some of my craziness right?
=)
LMAO! thanks but i'm quite chocked with the problems that i storied to you the other day. plus new upcoming problems. headache. ish
your craziness will drive me crazy but i really enjoy! thanks XD
Post a Comment