With the presence of Ah Boy there shouting:" Apacer 8GB flash drive for only RM44!", our booth swarmed with customers, me and my colleague as cashiers were fully occupied. Yet, other colleagues were shouting at the same time to promote other products like Toshiba laptop, Canon printer, Targus backpack...... Handwritten cash bills wrote by me were pilling up and my colleague had to key in one by one during short spare time and this happened only when other colleagues were not calling aloud. During these short spare time we had our lunch & dinner in a hurry. If payments needed to be done, we had to abandon our meals. What a miserable day?!
I'm not done! arghhh
I dread to hear short of money soon enough. Once I distributed out the cash bills, I might forgot to collect money from my colleagues as the scene was totally chaotic. "I want 2GB", "I want 4GB" ,"I want 8GB", "Here!", "I want two of these!", "This is #$%& price that one is #$%& price", the laptop sales even worst as the free gifts changing every moment and for once I was told not to give flash drive but I did. "Give 2GB RAM for this", "Don't give Microsoft bag for this", "#$%& price don't give flash drive", "flash drive for this", "only notebook skin for this"...... Eh, I have short memory span so I couldn't got things right perfectly every time. Mr.Tan (2nd boss) said he will rugi lahh if like that >.<" Anyway thank you Fook for helping me most of the time while he supposed to work on sales. In the end everyone stayed up to pack the unsold products and transferred back to Prangin Mall & Sunshine Square showroom. I freaked out when I knew one laptop was missing! It was exactly the model that I moved from cashier counter to laptop counter earlier on as it blocked my way. Luckily at least someone saw I did move the laptop to the counter. Phew! At last it was found inside one of the Nan Yang Corporate colleague's car. Mr.Tan is far more friendly and humorous than Mr. Chan (1st boss). I simply dislike him. 有钱大嗮么?
It is a pleasure to meet the Nan Yang Corporate colleagues and Nan Yang Digital Prangin Mall branch's colleagues. I missed out the youthful people (Nan Yang Digital) hangout and joined the Corporate for supper. The environment was so tense. Sweat!
I took this from the stairs
Mr. Tan with his hoarse and weak voice. I laughed like hell when he shouted. lol
Mr.Tan and Mr.Chan's son (Ah Jie)
only 1/5 of the day. stacks of RM50 notes.
m3.Ah Boy
Iman gave me this tattoo. Cool ain't? Even people from other booths want it. Limited for Altec Lansing seller only.p/s: Happy Birthday Mich TSF!



No comments:
Post a Comment