Sunday, November 2, 2008

Butterfly Award


For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 15 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on your blogs.

I've been nominated by:
Jovy Chou
I visit Jovy's blog everyday... Her life at Australia indeed so happening...
one interesting part in her blog is her very chio family members... you couldn't find elsewhere...

I hereby nominate:

Andrea Chuang
Now she is sharing the same quote with m3...
Hers: "Ignorance Is Bliss"
Mine:" I remained in blissful ignorance"
Through my perception of her, she is spontaneous...
She own a macho man by her side who is so keng in everything...

CCFoo
It takes time for me to digest what she wrote about as her blog post will indirectly influence each one of us... Her personality definitely speaks out of her... I adore you as my friend...

Chien Ling
My cousin sister...

Cynthia Ng
She is a devoted ballerina... completely passionate with ballet, ballet and still ballet... Performances are one part of her hectic life at Disted College Penang... She's imperfect, yet she's still a masterpiece... She is doing great with her studies and relationships...

Darren Quah
"Harry Potter" dude... Founder of whatsoever organization at Nilai International UC...

Jayne Chuah
By reading her blog post, you'll definitely know where to eat at Penang... A very fashionable girl...
You can find up-to-the-minute of sophisticated belongings...

Lee Ming
nothing much... His blog posts will soon be interesting with his 4 months life at USA... Just stay tuned! Undergoing robotic life (sleep at 4am in the morning wake up 9am in the morning), salute!

Melvin Goh
A friend of mine when I'm studying at primary school... He is now studying at University of Manchester... If you wanna know more about his life at UK, just visit his blog...

Michelle Kuak
Randomly I found her blog through someone... She is gorgeous... She is currently studying at Monash University Sunway Campus (School of Business)...

Michelle Tan
I shall named my daughter Michelle Tan too as people with this name surely look stunning...
A very elegant lady with mature mindset and yet excel in her studies... She's still single and available...

Shane Tan
At times, I really need my electronic dictionary regarding your bombastic words... They did help me to improve my English...

Tee Yee
nothing much... take care in the 4 months time at USA...

Zi Sheng
Refer to Jovy's blog... Everyone is coming back to Penang soon... We shall meet up with all of them...

Wan Ting
Life at TARC... I used to admire her for no reason... *secret*

Yee May
Life at TARC... A friend of mine during my secondary school life...

p/s: I'm lazy to leave messages for all my nominees now... I just copy paste from Jovy's blog post regarding this butterfly award... hope she don't mind... oh! I altered the figure from 10 nominees to 15 nominees... lol

8 comments:

wonder boy said...

i wanna emphasize again that i m no Inti Nilai Student!
i m in Nilai International UC!

go erase it u lame duck!
lol

yingxuan said...

whatsoever larr... damn you! dare to call me lame duck! i change d larr...

sze-fan said...

hahha wthe everywhere also mention single and available! LOL!

ermm.... u noe u going to marry mr tan d ah? hmmm who is mr tan ah? =P

anyway thx for the compliments loll but i'm not that good hahhaha. cheers

yingxuan said...

haha... even your blog post also "I'm still single", how can i dun mention about it?

no larr... i duwan... i mean "michelle" not "tan" anymore... too many tan... i shall marry someone will special initial...lol

welcome XD... i had never seen the bad side of you...

sze-fan said...

well everyone has bad side. doesn't exclude me as i'm also human. hahha. so dun be EXTRA shocked when u see mine.

(very pressured ler when ppl think i dun have bad side, have to jaga image more haih)

T'estimo said...

ahahah thx the secret admirer xD
anyway we're in TARC not UTAR
and ugghhh kinda lazy to do this award =/
lemme fin all my annoying assignments & test 1st ya

yingxuan said...

michelle: no need jaga image larr... you are presentable! lol
so many years d i haven seen so should be perfect... hahax... over compliment le XD

tingy: oops! sorry... polite way to tell me not like some ppl call me lame duck! hmph!
it's okay... take your time girl ^.^

yingxuan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.