Friday, October 31, 2008

Italianese

I'm in dilemma now... Mid of next year, major & minor thingy will be introduced for School of Science... Course structure for Food Science & Tech will be altered and no new intake of students in this course next year... If I couldn't enroll in Food Science & Technology next year which course should I preferably to pick? Most probably Biotechnology... after all better than Anatomy & Physiology for Medical Bioscience... no way!!! I want to be Nutritionist... (ignore m3)
Food is the staple thing for human being... so meaning is in real high demand right now... in addition we couldn't buy health with cash... so in a way I'm going to earn tonnes of $... muahahaha...
I went out with Adrian, Darren, Jun Qian, Kah Yen and Sher again... We watched The Coffin starring by Ananda Everingham & Karen Mok...Trailer movie is always Kah Yen's favourite, at least she got someone macho by her side... Sher & m3 were closing our eyes with palms and screamed!!! sweat... Sher is so terrified and kept beating me non-stop... I'm okay with it just that I thought she wanna calm me down with such big response, manatau is herself being so scare... lol
31st of October... Baskin Robbins had 31% discount for ice-creams... We were late for movie due to the queue... Finally I had tried green tea ice-cream... taste not bad...

We had dinner at Italianese as someone said he is striving for "proper" meal ages d... Inti Nilai there like jungle no food merr? I've no idea why Jun Qian will subsidize some of the bill for m3 but really thank you so much... I've a thought but I might got it wrong... One word: C.H.E.E.S.E all over my mouth... so rejuvenating after the meal...

Appetizer
Just to test my photography skills...praise me that I'm good at it... lolIntroduce my roommate... ain't she gorgeous?
wineA quote from Italianese
Darren took all these while we were waiting for food...
Kah Yen, m3, Sher
Here come our palatable meal!
Top: Ian Yi, m3, Jun Qian
Bottom: Adrian, Darren, Kah Yen

Last but not least, Happy Halloween!!! We went MOS Euphoria as they have not been there... I shall not believe that... Look at their outfits, surely going to club later... Let me clarify this, I didn't went clubbing in the midst of examination period...

the deco seem so scary...
P-R-E-P-A-R-E! you might got heart attack if you are in there...
MOS Euphoria
I've got this temporary membership card for F.R.E.E...

I'm hereby introducing this someone... lol
I'm not doing free publicity for you... remember my monthly allowance!

Totally flat...
Self-syok-nya
Calvin Klein jeans
Random
I've got this from people store... Where shall I move my things to? Jacky's place or Indah Villa where my roommate is going to stay there for her summer course? but then they move their things out again during January... Indah Villa is within walking distance while Jacky had to drive... the problem is she couldn't confirm when she will be back from Penang... how? tough decision... Hope the re-application for condo hostel is approved... if not I'll be homeless...

p/s: I felt so guilty to pass for cell group meeting 2 weeks... after all, I'm not that interested too... just to hear the word of God that will inspire m3... I'm a freethinker but will stick to my current religion that is Buddhism...

No comments: