Wednesday, October 1, 2008

old town white coffee

My grandma from Seberang Perai gave me these groundnuts:groundnuts take 1
aftermath

I went to cut my hair.. then I thought of do some changes to my hair.. so I went for this:
what happened2 my hair?

damn itchy when doing this as I'm sensitive to the product but is Schwarzkopf!!! should be no problem.. maybe my hair scalp healthy enough to have reactions.. then the hair stylist just help me washed off and do chemical treatment.. throughout the half way I just regret doing this.. damn!!! I should love my hair more as the hair stylist said I own my natural hair colour and she can't believe I didn't dye my hair or straighten my hair.. she envy with my eye brows as she said they are high enough.. what the??? lol
then I meet Emilia, Kah Yen, Shea Er and Zi-Qian for dinner.. It has been a while we didn't meet 5 people together.. I used my tactics to bluff them out.. haha.. how evil am I? they are so gorgeous except me!!! ishkkk... we plan to go Genting for fireworks on 31st December after their STPM.. Good luck for Emilia, Er & Qian for their STPM! I'm supposed to meet Andrea, Cynthia, Hong Foo, Ting and Yee May.. I don't think the plan work out as Andrea is so sick.. hope she will get well soon.. so we will just meet without the sweetest couple.. sighhh... I look forward to meet you the very next time.. girl, promise ya!!!
m3, 3n, chi3n, qian, 3r

No comments: