Wednesday, October 22, 2008

22.10.2008

First of all, I want to wish Chee Yong Chuan & Lee Yong Kyan Happy Sweet 19th!

Yong Chuan: At times, I really cannot bear with the criticisms you always throw at me... but now I accept all your words with sincerity... (Honesty)

Yong Kyan: When I'm in the deep lonesome valley, he is the one that pull me away from falling into the pit... He is a great friend of mine! You sang for me when I'm upset and you make the best effort to sooth my emotional feeling... I know I can't depend on you to hear my complains for life... yet complains arise because I do not take the effort to solve the problem... you did tell me when one day I start complaining to other guy, he will surely be my husband... I hope so... When I did wrong, you will not support me... "I deserved to suffer" is a quote from you...

All the best!

20% future-to-be Dr. Calvin Chee
Happy Birthday!
Cake with candles...
Singing birthday song...
He is blowing off the candles...
He is cutting cakes...
cream all over his face...
School of Medicine.Tee Yee. m3
m3.CYC
Rajinnya... Exam is around the corner...

2 comments:

T'estimo said...

happy birthday to cyc =D

yingxuan said...

maybe he might not see your comment cause he dunno my link i think.. hehe XD help him to thank you!