Thursday, October 2, 2008

Tagged by Vivian

Name:

Tan YingXuan

Sister:
Tan Ying-Chen

Brothers:
Tan ZheKang & Tan Yan Yun

Shoe size:
6

Height:
154cm

Where do you live:
Bayan Baru - ~Home Sweet Home~

Sun-U Residence – Hostel; moving soon to Lagoon View

Upgrading to Semi-D (in progress)

Favourite drink:
Water

Favourite breakfast:
any food will do

Have you ever been on a plane:
Subang to Penang

Swam in an ocean:
anyone?


Fallen asleep at school:
of course

Broken someone's heart:

for sure

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
used to when I’m in love

What is your room like:
simple & tidy


What is right beside you:
nothing special but I can see bananas

What is the last thing you ate:
Hakka Noodle

Do you believe in love at first sight:
ya.. I’m the one who used to fall in the pit..

Like picnics:
with the people I’m comfortable with..

Who was, were the last person you danced with:
not sure.. Maybe during Mardi Gras..

Last made you smile:
friends

You last yelled at:
My ex because of some misunderstandings..

Today did you

Talk to someone you like:
Ya.. (> 5 times) My parents worried about me being alone inside my room.. friends through MSN / sms / during dinner time..

Kissed anyone:
no..

Get sick:
Headache which often kills m3

Miss someone:
definitely yes.. *family*

Best feeling in the world:
score with flying colours for all units which impossible

Who do you really hate:
*secret*

What time is it now?:
2315

Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now:
probably

Do you want children:
Isaac & Isabelle or Lynette

Do smile often:
Smile = release stress

Do you like your hand-writing:
sometimes.. but most of time using laptop nowadays

Are your toe nails painted:
my toe nails do not look good so mostly I covered with nail polisher..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
anyone clean will do

What colour shirt are you wearing now:
blue

What were you doing at 7p.m yesterday:
at Old Town White Coffee with Emilia, Kah Yen, Shea Er and Zi-Qian

When did you cry last:
hours ago..

Are you a friendly person:
consider Y-E-S

Do you have any pets:
not really my pet.. A dog that guards my house..

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
no idea

Did the last person held hands with mean anything to you now:
I wish I could read people’s mind

Do you sleep with the TV on?:
ya when I’m truly madly exhausted

Have you ever crawled through a window?:
In my current memory, I don’t think so..

Can you handle the truth??:
If is bad, I couldn’t bear with it.. If is interesting, I wish to know more indapt..

Are you too forgiving?:
I’m kind enough

Are you closer to your mother or father?:
equally

Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Shan3

How many people can you say you've really LOVED?
1 (100% used to love him)

Do you eat healthy?:
no that’s why I’m so weak and malnutrition..

Do you still have pictures of you and your ex?:

Under my K700i phone images which I couldn't assess through because of the spoiled joystick

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?:
If it is hurting me badly

If you are having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Yong Kyan


Are you loud or quiet most of the time?:
loud when I’m happy, quiet when I’m 3m0

Are you confident?
no but I so want to be confident


3 things i was doing 10 years ago:

Love my family & friends

Study

Wasting my time unnecessarily

3 of my bad habits:
eat too much

Moody

Procrastinate

I’m doing this after I get bored of Inorganic Chemistry.. I’ve tagged no one as everyone seems busy.. I feel like dying as I’m weak in Chemistry.. Overall for today, I give myself 50 marks as I’m wasting my time sleeping.. can I don’t feel sleepy for a longer period?

No comments: