2nd day of Hari Raya Haji, all dining places closed including poolside.. I have to cook instant noodles as I don't have other equipments to cook.. lol in fact I don't really know how to cook larr.. *aiks* shall see dinner time what to eat.. if not die of hunger!
I miss my family now.. My parents work so hard to pay my fees and I'm still fooling around.. I better get back on track to study! ~till then~
This photo is dedicated to Lee Ming & Shane by Hilary 姐姐:
the newer version of Aeroline design but not the newest =D I only experienced the newest version the first time I tried Aeroline.. cacat face of mine as the bus is so shaky..
Hilary 姐姐 is rushing her report!
m3, Cyn, Ting
Mincci, m3 & TingP/S: Andrea, get well soon!
Cyn, Mincci, Wan Ting : Take care.. looking forward for the next meet up!



8 comments:
ewww
the 2nd pics i have no eyes T.T
sobssss
lol.. never mind.. still leng lui.. maybe on mincci's phone one got lerr.. ask her to send me le..
hey thanks for the day!
welcome girl! =.=
i ain't there!!
*sobs*
next time kan? but change venue.. cause they sien with Nando's d.. lol
yaya..i try to make a promise that..
i wont be tat late..at most oso less than half an hour..
haha..as u guyz noe..im a late comer..andrea too right?haha
next time go Dave's Deli..i miss the spaghetti..hehez
take care take care..
supre gai.. at least half an hour.. terrible larr.. buy you new watch soon.. lou shui le..
Dave's Deli huh? never try there.. next time lu..
take care >.<
Post a Comment