Sunday, October 5, 2008

Non-stop steamboat

I went for steamboat again.. this time is self-preparation by Lip Boon.. thanks to him putting weight on me.. Everyone had finished their 3rd/4th round when I reached there as I'm really late.. Thank you 3milia for all the lovely songs in Moonlight Resonance.. May God bless you..
Just randomly, Brandon talking about 溏心风暴 (I forget what he said about this series) , 家好月圆 (Mooncake Festival), they want to produce a series named "苦尽来" as Chinese New Year is coming.. get the meaning? I asked them "New series upcoming huh?" they laughed at me like bloody hell.. what the?! I am naive I know that.. *shy*
while we were cam-whoring with Bik Yun's phone, Ian Yi / Lip Boon broke one of the bowls.. cam-whoring is a must in our life now.. evidences for blogging and freshen up readers' eyes.. bored with words without photos right? >.<''' then Lip Boon cut his own foot with the broken glassware while Ian Yi was helping him.. Brandon said: " 见红了!终于!" If you understand Chinese in a yellow minded way then you will get what he meant.. lol then we ended up playing musical chair.. why? cause no one offers to clean the aftermath.. so the winners of the game will choose two people to wash everything.. Actually Yunus sat on the last chair first but he just ran away when Ian Yi squeezed her butt with him.. maybe he scared Lip Boon will kill him.. turn out Ian Yi became the winner of the game.. but she don't want to choose so we all just clean everything together.. so what for wasting time playing game huh? while they all have marketing assignment to be done.. muahahaha.. God just blessed me with laughters & wonderful people around me after He had taken all my sorrows.. Thank God! People who asked me to help him print his assignments owe me Italianese after the finals.. He promised.. anyway I am just joking.. I am willing to help anyone that is in need.. get well soon =.= spot the chicken wing?
aftermath
Broken glassware
Bleeding foot (they have stolen trolley from Jusco)
She is cut3 (sorry Fad)
John was capturing this photo
Group photo 1 (Yunus arrived late so he missed this)
Group photo 2 (Brandon, behave yourself!)
they want me took a proper one.. so here is it!

No comments: