Saturday, October 4, 2008

C-O-N-N-E-C-T-E-D 保持通话

I finally watch Connected starring by Louis Koo & Barbie Hsu together with John (Brandon put us aeroplane).. Genre = Thriller : make me feel so tense throughout the whole movie, but I'm loving it.. now I am more tense with my "homework" loads & stacks of books..
The movie is about ...... Just go and watch yourself! Find out more there.. lol
I spotted "Roy Wong" in the movie is a very cute boy.. Louis Koo quite dumb & weak in rescuing victims.. audiences always want to see good looking actor & actress right? so just grab the good looking one! too bad.... "Roy Wong" has been kidnapped by the Interpol..
I'm going to watch Eagle Eye soon on this coming week..

Overall, this movie ichiban!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

i've watched the cellular and i was so disappointed that i followed the story line.

i kindda misunderstood the title for another sammy cheng movie.. XD

yingxuan said...

disappointed? but why? I haven't watch so i not sure about it..

which sammi cheng movie huh? >.<

Andrea said...

i oso dunno which one lol!