I was told by Jacky and Sabrina about Jing's bf.. He met an accident and just passed away.. I thought it is just accident.. but Jacky told me two versions of the whole accident..
1st: A car bang on his car, he flew out from the window and another crashed on him..
2nd: A car bang on his car, he was able to crawl out from his car but unfortunately another car crashed on him
I prefer to hear the first version of the accident but I do not know the real story.. Jacky:" Do you believe in F.A.T.E?" I do believe.. when the times arrive for you to leave this wonderful world, God will somehow take you to Him.. I just believe, maybe is the education from my parents.. lol
I feel so sad for Jing as she witnessed him on his last breath.. How can she handle that? Luckily God bring message for her while she was sleeping.. Thank God!
We shall face all these when the time comes.. I surely couldn't bare with the death of my love ones.. I hope this shall not happen on me..
I am having severe headache.. Please get rid of it! I need to study for my finals.. but the headache is killing me and whatever I have studied just couldn't save into my memory.. oh gosh!
I have no time to be sick..
Visual test is to be handed in by Monday.. It is a take home test for my television studies unit.. I have no idea what to write about yet.. Tomorrow Mr. Benjamin Mckay is going to give back our major assignment which worth 50 marks of the finals.. I hope I pass the paper.. I just got 1 mark for my participation mark for tutorial in this unit as I didn't really speak up.. but I am proud that I am the only one in class that attend all the 11 tutorials so I got full marks for my attendance.. but still I wish I can speak up in the tutorial sessions but I am not-so-confident..
I have made a right choice indeed.. I just discovered something that I'm truly believe in my friends and it worths.. I'm no doubt that I'm innocent in my relationship.. I'm going to start a new chapter of life as well.. muahahaha.. Take care, my friend..
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Very sad about the accident....
Post a Comment