Monday, October 20, 2008

Untitled

I'm having a tough time dealing with...

I'm immature
Friendship & Love
To me, friendship is always the first place
Yet when people found their love ones, they might not need friendship
On the other hand, people are choosy in friendship due to some reasons
I'm blessed with friends that really care about me
In a way, they support me
However, I do hope to know my weaknesses/bad habits
I'm imperfect
I am a good listener
But, neither advise nor talk maturely
So, there might be sometimes that I outspoken
Sorry is the sincere word from me
I don't know anything about love
I used to mix up all the feelings together
Admire is not a way to love
Neither a friend that compromises you at his best is
Nor the outlook of people is
I'm learning to maturity
I am who I am

Please keep all the gossips and funny actions behind me as they will cripple my veins... why should I care about gossips? Just because I'm a female? Everyone mind how people think about them... It's natural behavior! Sins are done secretly... Deal with me if you find something crazy about me...

Can't really find a topic to talk with me? Maybe I lack of communication skills... Or maybe I'm bitchy enough to stalk gorgeous and handsome only... I shall think over about my personality...

Trying hard to pull me away
Yet they don't know the truth
Open your heart to me
I'll make you understand
As I care about you, my friend
You might not need me as your friend...

No comments: