Severe headache coming after me again... due to the imaginary recordings I've heard this afternoon for Psychology research paper... A big thank to Shane's roommate recommendation...
I just felt sleepy while listening to the recordings but not R.E.L.A.X... my life is real tense now with 2 more examination papers upcoming next week... Plus I easily got nervous and sweat on my palms and feet when my heartbeat rises... Secretion of hormone adrenaline will shoot up and blood pressure will...... I'm crapping too much, in a nutshell I'm a "nervo" girl... lol
Random Stuff 2
Lee Ming and Tee Yee were too happy as Environmental Science paper like "ABC"... no lahh, actually they predicted the questions and "bingo" all roughly the same... During the 1st week of Env lecture, I fell asleep as the lecture is very boring... so I decided to take contemporary television studies as my electives... wrong decision to take the unit too >.<
Random stuff 3
well... I hate hostel management to the M.A.X... ishkkk
why cant they just put something that can make all the hostelites pass through guard house without showing the guards our hostel cards?! I do not know how to describe the thing in my mind, anyway it is CCFoo's creative thought... when we carry a handful of stuffs, is hard for us to look for our hostel cards kan? in other words meaning we are L.A.Z.Y lahh... btw, hostel management just to prevent strangers enter into our condo hostel... only one advantage but is a real vital one...
Random Stuff 4
Science is way too easy to score than Business and others? sounds like that... We have 180 multiple choice questions for Biology... what? University level still A,B,C,D? Multiple choice questions aren't that easy, all the answers given are tricky... so we need to study as well... As for internal marks, we can really score very well... (Lab Reports and Online Miniquizzes help us a lot!) External marks are just to top up with internal marks... aren't such thing like if you fail finals then totally fail the whole unit... Hope my roommate pass all her Business units with flying colours!
Random Stuff 5
Hooray! Bak Kut Teh for dinner... longing for a better meal... here it comes!
Shane with his Sony Alpha 200
We are cam-whores...
look delicious kan?
"Take 2" of the meal
within half an hour, it turned out to be like this... starving people... lolp/s: I miss my family & Penang... i think after i went back to Penang i will start missing my friends here... so contradicting! homo sapiens memang like that...



2 comments:
since when u so 'heng' take pics also? lol. the flowers are pretty and the swimming pool's a very nice blue. nice =)
haha... get influenced by shane... thanks for the praise!
Post a Comment